Thursday, June 7, 2007

Makes me want my own….

My buddy Matt and his wife Tara have the CUTEST baby ever!!! Seriously, their little girl is incredibly adorable, not only that but every time that I have seen her shes always smiling and playing and I have never heard her cry…….never. Not only that but so far shes about the only baby to not start flooding with tears as soon as she sees me. We wew at the church on Sunday for the Young Marrieds ministry and afterwards Tara brought her daughter in from her class. She was just playing with stuff and smiling and I happened to have my camera so I took some shots. If GOD some how assured me that my kids would be that cute and calm then I would probably have one by now. Knowing GOD’s sense of humor though my kids will probably be bearded little hellions running around screaming in little loin cloths attacking anything that moves. I am seriously BEGGING GOD that our kids will look % 99.99 like my wife and they only inherent like my skin color or something. Anywho, heres some pics.





No comments: