Thursday, June 7, 2007

Never give up, Never surrender…..

My sister Tania finished her HS requirements and graduated from Mira Costa’s adult program. While the ceremony was long and boring at times it was interesting to see the difference between this one and all the others that I have seen. There were so many cool stories about the students graduating, and this event was a huge accomplishment for many of them. Some of them have just gone trough so much just to get their education and to learn English. There were families crying and just jumping up and down and cheering so loud to show their support and great pride for the person that they were there to support. It certainly makes you appreciate the value of the education that we are so free to get here in the states that other people seriously go through hell just to get it. I am so proud of my sister, there are so many reasons as to why she could have just quit and not gone back to finish but she was determined and wasn’t going to take no for an answer. I am glad that I could be there with Jen to share this great moment with her. Tania I know that you will go far in life, thank you for sticking to your goal and not giving up, I know that you are an inspiration to many.








No comments: